CYP17A1 antibody (Cytochrome P450, Family 17, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 1) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This CYP17A1 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- CYP17A1 Antibody detects endogenous levels of total CYP17A1
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human CYP17A1
anti-Cytochrome P450, Family 17, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 1 (CYP17A1) (AA 10-60) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP17A1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF (p), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Cytochrome P450, Family 17, Subfamily A, Polypeptide 1 (CYP17A1) (AA 183-508) antibody Primary Antibody
CYP17A1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, ICC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000 IHC 1:50-1:200, IF/ICC 1:100-1:500
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CYP17A1 (CYP17A1 Antibody Abstract)
- cyp17, CYPXVII, P450c17, cyp17a1, P450-C17, wu:fi13g04, wu:fi17b11, wu:fi31c08, zgc:136516, zgc:66494, P45017A1, CYP17, CPT7, P450C17, S17AH, Cyp17, p450c17, cytochrome P450 17A1, cytochrome P450, family 17, subfamily A, polypeptide 1, steroidogenic cytochrome P450 17-hydroxylase/lyase, cytochrome P450 family 17 subfamily A member 1 L homeolog, cytochrome P450 family 17 subfamily A member 1, cytochrome P-450 17 alpha-hydroxylase/C17,20-lyase, cytochrome P450, family 17, subfamily a, polypeptide 1, cytochrome P450c17, CpipJ_CPIJ010537, CpipJ_CPIJ010543, PTRG_02047, cyp17a1, cyp17, cyp17a1.L, CYP17A1, Cyp17a1
Description: Conversion of pregnenolone and progesterone to their 17-alpha-hydroxylated products and subsequently to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and androstenedione. Catalyzes both the 17-alpha-hydroxylation and the 17,20-lyase reaction. Involved in sexual development during fetal life and at puberty.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D, Steroid Hormone Biosynthesis, Regulation of Hormone Metabolic Process, Regulation of Hormone Biosynthetic Process, C21-Steroid Hormone Metabolic Process, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin