IRAK2 antibody (Interleukin-1 Receptor-Associated Kinase 2) Primary Antibody
IRAK2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6268376
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This IRAK2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- IRAK2 Antibody detects endogenous levels of IRAK2
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- The antiserum was purified by peptide affinity chromatography using SulfoLinkTM Coupling Resin (Thermo Fisher Scientific).
- A synthesized peptide derived from human IRAK2
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- IRAK2 (IRAK2 Antibody Abstract)
Description: Binds to the IL-1 type I receptor following IL-1 engagement, triggering intracellular signaling cascades leading to transcriptional up-regulation and mRNA stabilization.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- TLR Signaling, Activation of Innate immune Response, Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades
You are here: