MYT1 antibody (Myelin Transcription Factor 1) (pSer120) Primary Antibody
- This MYT1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Phospho-Myt1 (Ser120) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Myt1 only when phosphorylated at Ser120
- The antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- A synthesized peptide derived from human Myt1 around the phosphorylation site of Ser120
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- Myt1 (MYT1 Antibody Abstract)
- fc56h05, myt1, si:dkey-202m22.5, wu:fc56h05, C20orf36, MTF1, MYTI, PLPB1, ZC2HC4A, Nzf2, Nzf2a, Nzf2b, Nztf2, myelin transcription factor 1, myelin transcription factor 1a, myelin transcription factor 1 S homeolog, MYT1, myt1a, Myt1, myt1.S
Description: Acts as a negative regulator of entry into mitosis (G2 to M transition) by phosphorylation of the CDK1 kinase specifically when CDK1 is complexed to cyclins. Mediates phosphorylation of CDK1 predominantly on 'Thr-14'. Also involved in Golgi fragmentation. May be involved in phosphorylation of CDK1 on 'Tyr-15' to a lesser degree, however tyrosine kinase activity is unclear and may be indirect. May be a downstream target of Notch signaling pathway during eye development.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- Cell Division Cycle