Potassium Voltage-Gated Channel, Delayed-Rectifier, Subfamily S, Member 1 (KCNS1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
KCNS1 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN633727
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Western Blotting (WB)
- KCNS1 antibody was raised against the N terminal of KCNS1
- Affinity purified
- KCNS1 antibody was raised using the N terminal of KCNS1 corresponding to a region with amino acids LMLLVRGTHYENLRSKVVLPTPLGGRSTETFVSEFPGPDTGIRWRRSDEA
- Application Notes
- WB: 1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
KCNS1 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5206, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this KCNS1 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lyophilized powder. Add distilled water for a 1 mg/mL concentration of KCNS1 antibody in PBS
- Lot specific
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for short periods. For longer periods of storage, store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- KCNS1 (KCNS1 Antibody Abstract)
- Voltage-gated potassium channels form the largest and most diversified class of ion channels and are present in both excitable and nonexcitable cells. Their main functions are associated with the regulation of the resting membrane potential and the control of the shape and frequency of action potentials. The alpha subunits are of 2 types: those that are functional by themselves and those that are electrically silent but capable of modulating the activity of specific functional alpha subunits. KCNS1 is not functional by itself but can form heteromultimers with member 1 and with member 2 (and possibly other members) of the Shab-related subfamily of potassium voltage-gated channel proteins.
- Molecular Weight
- 58 kDa (MW of target protein)
You are here: