MCM2 antibody (Minichromosome Maintenance Complex Component 2) Primary Antibody
Human, Mouse, Rat
This MCM2 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant protein of human MCM2
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000 IHC 1:100 - 1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- MCM2 (MCM2 Antibody Abstract)
- CG7538, DmMCM2, DmMcm2, DmeMCM2, Dmel\\CG7538, MCM2, MCM2-7, MCM2_DROME, McM2, PCR3, dMCM2, l(3)rL074, XMcm2, bm28, ccnl1, cdc19, cdcl1, mitotin, cb737, chunp6905, BM28, CCNL1, CDCL1, D3S3194, MITOTIN, MCM7, AA959861, AW476101, Mcmd2, mKIAA0030, Minichromosome maintenance 2, minichromosome maintenance complex component 2, minichromosome maintenance complex component 2 L homeolog, Mcm2, mcm2, MCM2, mcm2.L
Synonyms: BM28,CCNL 1,CCNL1,CDC like 1,cdc19,CDCL 1,CDCL1,Cell devision cycle like 1,Cyclin like 1,D3S3194,DNA replication licensing factor MCM2,KIAA0030,MCM 2,MCM2,MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin,MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin (S. cerevisiae),MCM2 minichromosome maintenance deficient 2,mitotin,MCM2,MGC10606,Minichromosome maintenance complex component 2,Minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 (mitotin),Minichromosome maintenance deficient 2 mitotin,Minichromosome maintenance protein 2,Minichromosome maintenance protein 2 homolog,Mitotin,Nuclear protein BM28,OTTHUMP00000216047,OTTHUMP00000216050
Background: The protein encoded by this gene is one of the highly conserved mini-chromosome maintenance proteins (MCM) that are involved in the initiation of eukaryotic genome replication. The hexameric protein complex formed by MCM proteins is a key component of the pre-replication complex (pre_RC) and may be involved in the formation of replication forks and in the recruitment of other DNA replication related proteins. This protein forms a complex with MCM4, 6, and 7, and has been shown to regulate the helicase activity of the complex. This protein is phosphorylated, and thus regulated by, protein kinases CDC2 and CDC7. Multiple alternatively spliced transcript variants have been found, but the full-length nature of some variants has not been defined.
- Molecular Weight
- Gene ID
- DNA Damage Repair, Mitotic G1-G1/S Phases, DNA Replication, Chromatin Binding, Synthesis of DNA