NMDA Receptor Synaptonuclear Signaling and Neuronal Migration Factor (NSMF) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Internal Region
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reactivity with NELF from other sources has not been determined.
- Anti-NELF Antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
Immunogen: Anti- NELF antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a 17 amino acid peptide near the internal region of human NELF.
Immunogen Type: Peptide
- Application Notes
Application Note: Anti-NELF Antibody has been tested for use in ELISA, Western Blotting, Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at approximately 60 kDa in Western Blots of specific cell lysates and tissues.
ELISA Dilution: 1:10,000-1:20,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1-2 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Alternative Name
- NELF (NSMF Antibody Abstract)
Synonyms: NELF Antibody, HH9, NELF, NMDA receptor synaptonuclear signaling and neuronal migration factor, Nasal embryonic luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone factor, Nasal embryonic LHRH factor
Background: NELF (nasal embryonic luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone factor) is a 530 amino acid transcription factor involved in the migration of LHRH neurons, outgrowth of olfactory axons and suppression of transcription elongation. NELF is found in the peripheral and central nervous system during embryonic development, and is highly expressed in adult testis, kidney and brain. Known to couple NMDA receptor signaling to the nucleus, NELF knockdown impaired GnRH neuronal migration of NLT cells in vitro and the gene encoding NELF has been linked to the development of Idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism (IHH), a disorder resulting in impaired pubertal maturation and reproductive function.
Gene Name: NELF
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Synaptic Membrane