PRTFDC1 antibody (phosphoribosyl Transferase Domain Containing 1) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Internal Region
- This PRTFDC1 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human, Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reactivity with PRTFDC1 from other sources has not been determined.
- Anti-PRTFDC1 Antibody was affinity purified from monospecific antiserum by immunoaffinity chromatography.
Immunogen: Anti-PRTFDC1 antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum produced by repeated immunizations with a 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the internal region of human PRTFDC1.
Immunogen Type: Peptide
anti-phosphoribosyl Transferase Domain Containing 1 (PRTFDC1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
PRTFDC1 Reactivity: Human, Rat, Dog, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Application Note: Anti-PRTFDC1 Antibody has been tested for use in ELISA and Western Blotting. Specific conditions for reactivity should be optimized by the end user. Expect a band at approximately 26 kDa in Western Blots of specific cell lysates and tissues.
ELISA Dilution: 1:10,000
Western Blot Dilution: 1 μg/mL
- For Research Use only
Buffer: 0.01 M Sodium Phosphate, 0.25 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at -20° C prior to opening. Aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below for extended storage. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature. This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- Alternative Name
- PRTFDC1 (PRTFDC1 Antibody Abstract)
- HHGP, HPRT, hprt1, hprt1l, zgc:55561, zgc:86771, MGC80959, OTTMUSG00000011667, Prtfdc1, phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1, phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1 L homeolog, phosphoribosyltransferase domain containing 1 pseudogene, PRTFDC1, prtfdc1, Prtfdc1, prtfdc1.L, Gm13377
Synonyms: PRTFDC1 Antibody, HHGP, HHGP, Phosphoribosyltransferase domain-containing protein 1
Background: Phosphoribosyl transferase domain containing 1 (PRTFDC1) is highly homologous to the hypoxanthine phosphoribosyltransferase (HPRT1) and may have arisen from a gene duplication event of a common ancestor gene. Recently, it was shown that CpG islands in the PRTFDC1 promoter could be hypermethylated in ovarian cancers and oral squamous-cell carcinomas (OSCC), leading to gene silencing. Restoration of PRTFDC1 expression in OSCC inhibited cell growth in colony-formation assays, while knockdown of PRTFDC1 expression in OSCC that expressed the gene promoted cell growth. These results suggest that PRTFDC1 can act as a tumor-suppressor gene. At least three isoforms of PRTFDC1 are known to exist.
Gene Name: PRTFDC1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Ribonucleoside Biosynthetic Process