TNFRSF18 antibody (Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 18) (C-Term) (PerCP) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This TNFRSF18 antibody is conjugated to PerCP
ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects 25 kDa.
- Protein G Purified
- Synthetic peptide from the C-terminal of Human Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 18
anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 18 (TNFRSF18) (AA 185-225) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFRSF18 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF (p), IHC (p) Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 18 (TNFRSF18) (AA 26-115) antibody Primary Antibody
TNFRSF18 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2H4 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB (1:1000)
- optimal dilutions for assays should be determined by the user.
A 1:1000 dilution of ABIN6698711 was sufficient for detection of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 18 in 15 μg of Mouse Skeletal Muscle by ECL immunoblot analysis using goat anti-mouse IgG:HRP as the secondary antibody.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS pH 7.4, 50 % glycerol, 0.09 % Sodium Azide
- -20 °C
- Alternative Name
- TNFRSF18 (TNFRSF18 Antibody Abstract)
- GITR, TNFRSF18, AITR, Gitr, CD357, GITR-D, TNF receptor superfamily member 18, tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily, member 18, TNFRSF18, Tnfrsf18
- TNFRSF18 is a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNF-R) superfamily. This receptor has been shown to have increased expression upon T-cell activation, and it is thought to play a key role in dominant immunological self-tolerance maintained by CD25+/CD4+ regulatory T cells (1), and could be a suitable molecular target for preventing or treating automimmune diseases (2).
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Cancer Immune Checkpoints