HEAT Repeat Containing 1 (HEATR1) antibody Primary Antibody
HEATR1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6710751
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 11 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- HEATR1 polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of HEATR1 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human HEATR1.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 15 mM sodium azide, approx. pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
- Alternative Name
- HEATR1 (HEATR1 Antibody Abstract)
- BAP28, UTP10, fi69e12, flj10359, zC146F4.2, zgc:63510, BAP28-like, wu:fi69e12, RGD1564769, HEAT repeat containing 1, HEATR1, heatr1, Heatr1
- HEATR1 (HEAT repeat containing 1), also known as BAP28, is a 2,144 amino acid nuclear protein involved in nucleolar processing of pre-18S ribosomal RNA. HEATR1 is a member of the HEATR1/UTP10 family and contains one HEAT repeat. The gene encoding HEATR1 is located on human chromosome 1, which spans 260 million base pairs, contains over 3,000 genes and comprises nearly 8 % of the human genome. Chromosome 1 houses a large number of disease-associated genes, including those that are involved in familial adenomatous polyposis, Stickler syndrome, Parkinson's disease, Gaucher disease, schizophrenia and Usher syndrome. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers, including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma.
- Molecular Weight
- ~ 242 kDa
You are here: