NDUFB1 antibody (NADH Dehydrogenase (Ubiquinone) 1 beta Subcomplex, 1, 7kDa) Primary Antibody
NDUFB1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6710934
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 11 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This NDUFB1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NDUFB1 polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of NDUFB1 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human NDUFB1.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 0.05 % sodium azide, approx. pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
- Alternative Name
- NDUFB1 (NDUFB1 Antibody Abstract)
- NDUFB1 (NADH dehydrogenase [ubiquinone] 1 beta subcomplex subunit 1), also known as CI-MNLL (complex I-MNLL), CI-SGDH or NADH-ubiquinone oxidoreductase MNLL subunit, is a 58 amino acid single-pass membrane protein that localizes to the matrix side of the mitochondrial membrane. A member of the complex I NDUFB1 subunit family, NDUFB1 is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 14q32.12. Chromosome 14 houses over 700 genes and comprises nearly 3.5 % of the human genome. Chromosome 14 encodes the presinilin 1 (PSEN1) gene, which is one of the three key genes associated with the development of Alzheimer's disease (AD). The SERPINA1 gene is also located on chromosome 14 and, when defective, leads to the genetic disorder α1-antitrypsin deficiency, which is characterized by severe lung complications and liver dysfunction.
- Molecular Weight
- ~ 12 kDa
You are here: