MYL12A antibody (Myosin, Light Chain 12A, Regulatory, Non-Sarcomeric) (AA 10-40) Primary Antibody
MYL12A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF, IHC Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6712089
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 10-40
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- MYL9/MYL12A (P13) polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of MYL9 and MYL12A protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to the 10-40 of Human MYL9.
- Application Notes
- IHC: 1:50~1:200 IF: 1:50~1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 0.05 % sodium azide, approx. pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
Cai, Wang, Huang, Chen, Zuo: "A novel effect of polychlorinated biphenyls: impairment of the tight junctions in the mouse epididymis." in: Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology, Vol. 134, Issue 2, pp. 382-90, 2014 (PubMed).
- Cai, Wang, Huang, Chen, Zuo: "A novel effect of polychlorinated biphenyls: impairment of the tight junctions in the mouse epididymis." in: Toxicological sciences : an official journal of the Society of Toxicology, Vol. 134, Issue 2, pp. 382-90, 2014 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- MYL9/MYL12A (MYL12A Antibody Abstract)
- Myosin regulatory light chains, including MRCL3 (also known as MRLC3 or MLCB), MRLC2 (also known as MLC-B) and MYL9 (also known as LC20, MLC2, MRLC1 or MYRL2), regulate contraction in smooth muscle and non-muscle cells via phosphorylation by myosin light chain kinase (MLCK). Phosphorylation of myosin regulatory light chains, catalyzed by MLCK in the presence of calcium and calmodulin, increases the Actin-activated myosin ATPase activity, thereby regulating the contractile activity. Myosin light chain is also located in striated skeletal muscle, where its function remains undefined.
- Molecular Weight
- ~ 20 kDa
You are here: