Neutrophil Cytosolic Factor 4, 40kDa (NCF4) (AA 115-170) antibody Primary Antibody
NCF4 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6712099
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 115-170
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- P40 phox (R149) polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of p40 phox protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 115-170 of Human p40-phox.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 IHC: 1:50~1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 0.05 % sodium azide, approx. pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
Wang, Yang, Han, Li, Jiang, Tian, Du, Li: "NADPH oxidases mediate a cellular "memory" of angiotensin II stress in hypertensive cardiac hypertrophy." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 65, pp. 897-907, 2015 (PubMed).
- Wang, Yang, Han, Li, Jiang, Tian, Du, Li: "NADPH oxidases mediate a cellular "memory" of angiotensin II stress in hypertensive cardiac hypertrophy." in: Free radical biology & medicine, Vol. 65, pp. 897-907, 2015 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- p40-phox (NCF4 Antibody Abstract)
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADPH)-oxidase is a multimeric enzyme system that mediates electron transport from NADPH in the cytoplasm to molecular oxygen in the phagosome, thereby generating reactive oxidant intermediates. Upon neutrophil stimulation, NADPH-oxidase and other cytosolic elements localize to the cell membrane from the cytosol to form a complex which produces phagocytic oxygen radicals. There are a number of cytosolic proteins that are involved in NADPH-oxidase activation/deactivation,including p47-phox, p67-phox, p40-phox and the small GTP-binding protein, Rac. Activation of NADPH oxidase is accompanied by the phosphorylation of cytosolic components p40-phox, p47-phox and p67-phox. The PKC consensus phosphorylation sites Thr 154 and Ser 315 in p40-phox are phosphorylated during activation of NADPH oxidase. p40-phox can promote oxidase activation by increasing the affinity of p47-phox for NADPH-oxidase.
- Molecular Weight
- ~ 39 kDa
You are here: