NACAD antibody (NAC alpha Domain Containing) (AA 418-463) Primary Antibody
NACAD Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6713760
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 418-463
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- NACAD polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of NACAD protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 418-463 of Human NACAD.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 0.05 % sodium azide, approx. pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
- Alternative Name
- NACAD (NACAD Antibody Abstract)
- D230024G13Rik, mKIAA0363, NAC alpha domain containing, NACAD, Nacad
- NACAD (NAC alpha domain containing) is a 1,562 amino acid protein that prevents non-secretory polypeptides from targeting the endoplasmic reticulum. Localizing to both the cytoplasm and nucleus, NACAD belongs to the NAC-alpha family and contains one NAC-A/B (NAC-alpha/beta) domain. The gene encoding NACAD maps to human chromosome 7, which houses over 1,000 genes and comprises nearly 5 % of the human genome. Chromosome 7 has been linked to Osteogenesis imperfecta, Pendred syndrome, Lissencephaly, Citrullinemia and Shwachman-Diamond syndrome. The deletion of a portion of the q arm of chromosome 7 is associated with Williams-Beuren syndrome, a condition characterized by mild mental retardation, an unusual comfort and friendliness with strangers and an elfin appearance. Deletions of portions of the q arm of chromosome 7 are also seen in a number of myeloid disorders including cases of acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplasia.
- Molecular Weight
- ~ 161 kDa
You are here: