ZC3H11A antibody (Zinc Finger CCCH-Type Containing 11A) (AA 339-384) Primary Antibody
ZC3H11A Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6713899
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 3 to 4 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 339-384
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ZC3H11A polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of ZC3H11A protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 339-384 of Human ZC3H11A.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in Phosphate buffered saline (PBS) with 0.05 % sodium azide, approx. pH 7.2.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
- Alternative Name
- ZC3HDC11A, 1110003F06Rik, 5730454B08Rik, G630041M05Rik, Zc3hdc11a, Zc3hh11a, mKIAA0663, RGD1308290, ZC3H11B, MGC142959, fc32e10, wu:fc32e10, zgc:73328, zinc finger CCCH-type containing 11A, zinc finger CCCH type containing 11A, zinc finger CCCH-type containing 11A S homeolog, ZC3H11A, Zc3h11a, zc3h11a, zc3h11a.S
- ZC3H11A (zinc finger CCCH domain-containing protein 11A), also known as KIAA0663 or ZC3HDC11A, is an 810 amino acid protein that contains 3 C3 H1-type zinc fingers. ZC3H11A is expressed in heart, brain, liver, skeletal muscle, kidney, pancreas, spleen, testis, ovary, fetal brain and fetal liver. The gene encoding ZC3H11A maps to human chromosome 1q32.1 and mouse chromosome 1 E4. Chromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8 % of the human genome. The rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene on chromosome 1 which encodes lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1.
- Molecular Weight
- ~ 89 kDa
You are here: