Processing of Precursor 5, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) (POP5) antibody Primary Antibody
POP5 Reactivity: Human, Rat WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6717544
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 11 Business Days
- Human, Rat
- Western Blotting (WB)
- POP5 polyclonal antibody detects endogenous levels of POP5 protein.
- The antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- > 95% (by SDS-PAGE)
- A synthetic peptide of human POP5
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 1 mg/mL in PBS, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C short term. Aliquot and store at -20°C long term.
- Alternative Name
- POP5 (POP5 Antibody Abstract)
- Rnasep3, 1500019J17Rik, 2700077E03Rik, AW049989, HSPC004, RPP2, RPP20, hPop5, wu:fc69d03, wu:fy24c05, zgc:110616, POP5 homolog, ribonuclease P/MRP subunit, processing of precursor 5, ribonuclease P/MRP family (S. cerevisiae), Pop5, POP5, pop5
- Ribonuclease P/MRP protein subunit POP5, Component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'-ends. Also a component of RNase MRP.
- Molecular Weight
You are here: