CD20 antibody (Membrane-Spanning 4-Domains, Subfamily A, Member 1) Primary Antibody
- CD20 (MS4A1)
- Antibody Type
- Recombinant Antibody
- This CD20 antibody is un-conjugated
- Blocking Reagent (BR), ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Western Blotting (WB)
- Obinutuzumab is a recombinant monoclonal humanised and glycoengineered Type II anti-CD20 antibody of the IgG1 isotype
- "Obinutuzumab is a recombinant monoclonal humanised and glycoengineered Type II anti-CD20 antibody of the IgG1 isotype"
"This is a therapeutic antibody derived from Gazyvaro and designed for research purposes.Obinutuzumab, the active ingredient of Gazyvaro, is a recombinant monoclonal humanised and glycoengineered Type II anti-CD20 antibody of the IgG1 isotype." Obinutuzumab is a recombinant monoclonal humanised and glycoengineered Type II anti-CD20 antibody of the IgG1 isotype. It specifically targets the extracellular loop of the CD20 transmembrane antigen on the surface of non-malignant and malignant pre-B and mature B-lymphocytes, but not on haematopoietic stem cells, pro-B-cells, normal plasma cells or other normal tissue. Glycoengineering of the Fc part of obinutuzumab results in higher affinity for FcɣRIII receptors on immune effector cells such as natural killer (NK) cells, macrophages and monocytes as compared to nonglycoengineered antibodies.
In nonclinical studies, obinutuzumab induces direct cell death and mediates antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and antibody dependent cellular phagocytosis (ADCP) through recruitment of FcɣRIII positive immune effector cells. In addition, in vivo, obinutuzumab mediates a low degree of complement dependent cytotoxicity (CDC). Compared to Type I antibodies, obinutuzumab, a Type II antibody, is characterised by an enhanced direct cell death induction with a concomitant reduction in CDC at an equivalent dose. Obinutuzumab, as a glycoengineered antibody, is characterised by enhanced antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and phagocytosis (ADCP) compared to non-glycoengineered antibodies at an equivalent dose. In animal models obinutuzumab mediates potent B-cell depletion and antitumour efficacy.
- The commercial therapeutic mAb was diluted with sterile PBS to a final 1 mg/ml. (original drug Gazyvaro 1000 was diluted 1:25)
anti-Membrane-Spanning 4-Domains, Subfamily A, Member 1 (MS4A1) (AA 213-297) antibody Primary Antibody
MS4A1 Reactivity: Human Coat, ELISA, FACS, IF, IHC, StM, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal MS4A1-3409 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal dilution for a specific application should be determined by user
Obinutuzumab is a Type II humanised anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody of the IgG1 subclass derived by humanisation of the parental B-Ly1 mouse antibody and produced in the Chinese Hamster Ovary cell line by recombinant DNA technology
- Research-relevant quantities are available as licence-free consumable as diluted variant. Therapeutic monoclonal antibodies can be used from researchers in in vitro and in vivo experiments.
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- The dilutant is sterile PBS pH 7.4. No preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- open only under sterile conditions
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20°C.
- Expiry Date
- 36 months
- CD20 (MS4A1)
- Alternative Name
- CD20 (MS4A1 Antibody Abstract)
- B1, Bp35, CD20, CVID5, LEU-16, MS4A2, S7, AA960661, Cd20, Ly-44, Ms4a2, MS4A1, bp35, cd20, ms4a2, leu-16, ms4a4c, cd20-like, membrane spanning 4-domains A1, membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 1, B-lymphocyte antigen CD20, MS4A1, Ms4a1, ms4a1, LOC101694281
- Synonyms: B1, Bp35, CVID5, LEU-16, MS4A2, S7, AA960661, Cd20, Ly-44, Ms4a2, MS4A1, bp35, cd20, ms4a2, leu-16, ms4a4c, cd20-like
- Molecular Weight
- 33 kDa
- Gene ID