PYHIN1 antibody (Pyrin and HIN Domain Family, Member 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow
- This PYHIN1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human PYHIN1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Mouse (100%) Orangutan (91%) Dog, Bovine (90%) Monkey, Rat (84%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
Synthetic peptide from N-Terminus of human PYHIN1 (Q6K0P9, NP_689714). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Gorilla, Gibbon, Monkey, Mouse (100%), Orangutan (91%), Marmoset, Dog (90%), Rat, Horse (84%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
Usage: ELISA titer using peptide based assay: 1:62500. Western Blot: Suggested dilution at 1 μg/mL in 5 % skim milk / PBS buffer, and HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG should be diluted in 1:50000 - 100000 as second antibody.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled Water.
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS with 2 % sucrose
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeat freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- IFIX / PYHIN1 (PYHIN1 Antibody Abstract)
- IFIX, RP11-520H16.1, 4930422C14, AI447904, Ifi209, Ifix, pyrin and HIN domain family member 1, interferon activated gene 209, PYHIN1, Ifi209
Name/Gene ID: PYHIN1
Synonyms: PYHIN1, IFIX, Interferon-inducible protein X, RP11-520H16.1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession