VKORC1L1 antibody (Vitamin K Epoxide Reductase Complex, Subunit 1-Like 1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
VKORC1L1 Reactivity: Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN6750080
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Human, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit
- This VKORC1L1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Human VKORC1L1
- Predicted Reactivity
- Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human (100%) Mouse, Rat (92%).
- Immunoaffinity purified
- Synthetic peptide from C-Terminus of human VKORC1L1 (Q8N0U8, NP_775788). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Chimpanzee, Orangutan, Gibbon, Monkey, Marmoset, Elephant, Panda, Dog, Bovine, Bat, Rabbit, Horse, Pig, Guinea pig (100%), Mouse, Rat, Turkey, Zebra finch, Chicken (92%), Xenopus, Medaka, Pufferfish (85%), Opossum (84%), Stickleback (83%).
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Distilled water
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized from PBS
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -20°C, the use of 50% glycerol is recommended if storing aliquots in -20°C for long term use (up to 1 year)
Short term (less than 1 week): 4°C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
You are here: