SLC4A9 antibody (Solute Carrier Family 4, Sodium Bicarbonate Cotransporter, Member 9) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Target See all SLC4A9 Antibodies
- This SLC4A9 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- SLC4A9 Conjugated Antibody
anti-Solute Carrier Family 4, Sodium Bicarbonate Cotransporter, Member 9 (SLC4A9) (AA 2-30), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
SLC4A9 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB28732 unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Biotin conjugated: Working with enzyme-conjugated streptavidin. ELISA: 1: 200 - 1: 1,000; Western Blot: 1: 200 - 1: 1,000; IHC/ICC: 1: 100 - 1: 500; Flow Cytometry: 1: 50 - 1: 250; IF: 1: 100 - 1: 500.
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4°C for 6 months.
- Alternative Name
- SLC4A9 (SLC4A9 Products)
- AE4, D630003B07, D630024F24Rik, SLC4A9, Ae4, solute carrier family 4, sodium bicarbonate cotransporter, member 9, solute carrier family 4 member 9, Slc4a9, SLC4A9