Cathepsin D antibody
- Target See all Cathepsin D (CTSD) Antibodies
- Cathepsin D (CTSD)
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This Cathepsin D antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Immunofluorescence (IF)
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Affinity purification
- Recombinant fusion protein of human CTSD (NP_001900.1).
anti-Cathepsin D (CTSD) (C-Term) antibody
CTSD Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Hamster, Monkey, Pig, Dog, Horse, Rabbit, Cow, Guinea Pig, Cat, Avian, Chicken, Donkey, Goat, Sheep WB, IHC (p), IF, IHC (fro), IEM Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Cathepsin D (CTSD) (C-Term) antibody
CTSD Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Dog, Horse, Rabbit, Cow, Guinea Pig, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500-1:2000 IHC 1:50-1:200 IF 1:50-1:200
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Cathepsin D (CTSD)
- Alternative Name
- CTSD (CTSD Products)
- catD antibody, fb93e11 antibody, fj17b09 antibody, wu:fb93e11 antibody, wu:fj17b09 antibody, LOC398557 antibody, Cathd antibody, CatD antibody, LOC100136761 antibody, CTSD antibody, DKFZp469J0315 antibody, DDBDRAFT_0205785 antibody, DDBDRAFT_0215012 antibody, DDB_0205785 antibody, DDB_0215012 antibody, CLN10 antibody, CPSD antibody, CD antibody, cathepsin D antibody, cathepsin D S homeolog antibody, lysosomal aspartic protease antibody, cathepsin D-like antibody, ctsd antibody, LOC398557 antibody, ctsd.S antibody, CatD antibody, LOC5567565 antibody, LOC100136761 antibody, CTSD antibody, Cathd antibody, ctsD antibody, catd antibody, Ctsd antibody, LOC443060 antibody
- This gene encodes a member of the A1 family of peptidases. The encoded preproprotein is proteolytically processed to generate multiple protein products. These products include the cathepsin D light and heavy chains, which heterodimerize to form the mature enzyme. This enzyme exhibits pepsin-like activity and plays a role in protein turnover and in the proteolytic activation of hormones and growth factors. Mutations in this gene play a causal role in neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis-10 and may be involved in the pathogenesis of several other diseases, including breast cancer and possibly Alzheimer's disease.
- Molecular Weight
Observed_MW: 45 kDa
Calculated_MW: 44 kDa
- Gene ID
- Peptide Hormone Metabolism