ICAM1 antibody (Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1) (AA 251-300) Primary Antibody
- AA 251-300
- This ICAM1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CD54/ICAM-1
anti-Intercellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM1) (AA 201-300) antibody Primary Antibody
ICAM1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Rabbit ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ICAM1 (ICAM1 Antibody Abstract)
- BB2, CD54, P3.58, Icam-1, Ly-47, MALA-2, ICAM, ICAM-1, ICAM1, intercellular adhesion molecule 1, intercellular adhesion molecule-1, ICAM1, Icam1, ICAM-1
ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Subcellular location: Cell membrane
Synonyms: BB2, CD54, P3.58, Intercellular adhesion molecule 1, ICAM-1, Major group rhinovirus receptor, ICAM1
- Gene ID
- Cellular Response to Molecule of Bacterial Origin, Regulation of Actin Filament Polymerization, Carbohydrate Homeostasis, Regulation of Leukocyte Mediated Immunity, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling