PCBD2 antibody (Pterin-4 alpha-Carbinolamine Dehydratase/dimerization Cofactor of Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 1 alpha (TCF1) 2) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
PCBD2 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN926512
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- This PCBD2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- PCBD2 antibody was raised in rabbit using the C terminal of PCBD2 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
PCBD2 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-10370, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this PCBD2 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- PCBD2 (PCBD2 Antibody Abstract)
- PCBD2 is involved in tetrahydrobiopterin biosynthesis. It seems to both prevent the formation of 7-pterins and accelerate the formation of quinonoid-BH2. Synonyms: Polyclonal PCBD2 antibody, Anti-PCBD2 antibody, pterin-4 alpha-carbinolamine dehydratase/dimerization cofactor of hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha, TCF1 2 antibody, DCOH2 antibody, DCOHM antibody, PHS2 antibody.
You are here: