THRAP3P1 antibody (Thyroid Hormone Receptor Associated Protein 3 Pseudogene 1) (N-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Xenopus laevis
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus), Cow (Bovine), Frog, Chicken
- LOC391524 antibody was raised in rabbit using the N terminal of LOC391524 as the immunogen
anti-Thyroid Hormone Receptor Associated Protein 3 Pseudogene 1 (THRAP3P1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
THRAP3P1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
LOC391524 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-5828, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this LOC391524 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- THRAP3L, thyroid hormone receptor associated protein 3 pseudogene 1, THRAP3P1
- LOC391524 is Involved in cell differentiation and/or proliferation. Synonyms: Polyclonal LOC391524 antibody, Anti-LOC391524 antibody, similar to thyroid hormone receptor-associated protein complex component TRAP150 antibody.