Processing of Precursor 5, Ribonuclease P/MRP Subunit (S. Cerevisiae) (POP5) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
POP5 Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN928895
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Middle Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- POP5 antibody was raised in rabbit using the middle region of POP5 as the immunogen
- Application Notes
- WB: 0.2-1 µg/mL
Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
POP5 Blocking Peptide, catalog no. 33R-4333, is also available for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of this POP5 antibody
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- Lyophilized powder. Add 50 µL of distilled water. Final antibody concentration is 1 mg/mL in PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C, following reconstitution, aliquot and store at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- POP5 (POP5 Antibody Abstract)
- Rnasep3, 1500019J17Rik, 2700077E03Rik, AW049989, HSPC004, RPP2, RPP20, hPop5, wu:fc69d03, wu:fy24c05, zgc:110616, POP5 homolog, ribonuclease P/MRP subunit, processing of precursor 5, ribonuclease P/MRP family (S. cerevisiae), Pop5, POP5, pop5
- POP5 is a component of ribonuclease P, a protein complex that generates mature tRNA molecules by cleaving their 5'-ends.POP5 is also a component of RNase MRP. Synonyms: Polyclonal POP5 antibody, Anti-POP5 antibody, processing of precursor 5, ribonuclease P/MRP subunit, S. cerevisiae antibody, HSPC004 antibody, RPP2 antibody, RPP20 antibody.
You are here: