GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria Host: Mouse Monoclonal 6 E1
Catalog No. ABIN930801
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Aequorea victoria
- This GFP antibody is un-conjugated
- Please inquire
- Aequorea victoria, Aequorea aequorea, Aequorea forskalea
- 6 E1
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined byt he investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in distilled water.
- Lot specific
- Supplied in lyophilized form with PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- Target Type
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) tagging provide an excellent means for monitoring gene expression and protein localization in living cells, so that it is widely accepted by molecular and cell biological research. Monoclonal anti-GFP antibody can detect GFP and its variants on Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation and Immunocytochemistry. Synonyms: Monoclonal GFP antibody, Anti-GFP antibody, Green Fluorescent Protein antibody.
You are here: