GFP antibody (Green Fluorescent Protein) Primary Antibody
This GFP antibody is un-conjugated
- Please inquire
- Aequorea victoria, Aequorea aequorea, Aequorea forskalea
- 6 E1
anti-Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) antibody (Abberior STAR 635P) Primary Antibody
GFP Reactivity: Aequorea victoria FACS, ICC, IF Host: Camelid (Camelidae) Monoclonal 1H1-1B2 Abberior STAR 635P single-domain Antibody (sdAb)
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined byt he investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in distilled water.
- Lot specific
- Supplied in lyophilized form with PBS buffer.
- Handling Advice
Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- RT/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C until reconstitution. Following reconstitution aliquot and freeze at -20 °C for long term storage.
- Alternative Name
- green fluorescent protein, gfp
- Target Type
- Green Fluorescent Protein (GFP) tagging provide an excellent means for monitoring gene expression and protein localization in living cells, so that it is widely accepted by molecular and cell biological research. Monoclonal anti-GFP antibody can detect GFP and its variants on Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation and Immunocytochemistry. Synonyms: Monoclonal GFP antibody, Anti-GFP antibody, Green Fluorescent Protein antibody.