MBIP antibody (MAP3K12-Binding Inhibitory Protein 1) Primary Antibody
MBIP Reactivity: Human DB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 2543C1a unconjugated
Catalog No. ABIN931214
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- This MBIP antibody is un-conjugated
- Dot Blot (DB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Other species not studied.
- Protein G affinity chromatography
- MBIP antibody was raised in mouse using recombinant Human Map3 K12 Binding Inhibitory Protein 1 (Mbip).
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- MBIP antibody in PBS (3.0 mM KCl, 1.5 mM KH2 PO4 , 140 mM NaCl, 8.0 mM Na2 HPO4 (pH 7.4)) containing 1 % bovine serum albumin (BSA) and 0.05 % sodium azide (NaN3 ).
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium Azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
Dilute only prior to immediate use.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 2-8 °C for up to one year. We recommend long term storage at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- MBIP (MBIP Antibody Abstract)
- 4933408E06Rik, MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1, Mbip, mbip, MBIP
- This protein encoded by this gene inhibits the MAP3K12 activity to induce the activation of the JNK/SAPK pathway. It is a component of the ATAC complex, a complex with histone acetyltransferase activity on histones H3 and H4. Synonyms: Monoclonal MBIP antibody, Anti-MBIP antibody, MAP3K12 binding inhibitory protein 1 antibody.
You are here: