(B Double Prime 1, Subunit of RNA Polymerase III Transcription Initiation Factor IIIB (BDP1))
antibodies-online.com stands for high-quality research products. Search, find and order tools with extensive validation data, images, references. Our scientific customer service is always at your disposal if you have any questions about the selection or application of our products.
Featured BDP1 Categories
Recommended BDP1 Antibodies
Synonyms and alternative names related to BDP1B double prime 1, subunit of RNA polymerase III transcription initiation factor IIIB (BDP1), B double prime 1, subunit of RNA polymerase III transcription initiation factor IIIB (Bdp1), AI662220, AW049390, AW456745, B130055N23Rik, G630013P12Rik, HSA238520, mKIAA1241, TAF3B1, TFC5, TFIIIB'', TFIIIB90, TFIIIB150, TFNR, Tfnr
Protein level used designations for BDP1
- RNA polymerase III transcription initiation factor B''
- TATA box binding protein (TBP)-associated factor, RNA polymerase III, GTF3B subunit 1
- transcription factor IIIB 150
- transcription factor TFIIIB component B'' homolog
- transcription factor-like nuclear regulator
Did you look for something else?