Protein A/G/L Sepharose Bead
- Immunoprecipitation (IP), Purification (Purif)
- Useful for immunoprecipitation and enrichment of IgG antibodies.
- Protein A/G/L binds to all IgG subclasses from various mammalian species, including all IgGs that bind to Protein A, Protein G, and Protein L, individually, making it the ideal choice for purification of all kinds of polyclonal or monoclonal IgG antibodies. The binding capacity is greater than 10 mg/ml of gel; High flow rate; Low falling off of rProtein A/G/L; pH stability 2-10.
- Protein A/G/L-Sepharose is prepared by covalently coupling recombinant Protein A/G/L to 6 % cross-linked sepharose beads. The coupling technique is optimized to give a high binding capacity. The capacity of IgG binding could be greater than 10 mg of human IgG per mL of wet gel.
- Bead Ligand
- Protein A,Protein G,Protein L
- Bead Matrix
- Sepharose beads
- Bead Size
- 90 µm
- Application Notes
- Purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies, Immunoprecipitation.
IgG Purification procedure:
1. Wash column with ddH2O to remove air bubbles.
2. fill column with protein L beads.
3. Wash the column with 5X volume of Binding Buffer.
4. Dilute serum sample with Binding Buffer (1:1 ratio).
5. Invert the diluted serum sample to mix well. Make sure no bubbles in the solution.
6. Pour the solution onto the column.
7. Collect the solution and repeat step 6 & 7 for 10 times.
8. Wash the column 5-10 times with the Binding Buffer.
9. Add Elution Buffer to elute IgG.
10. Collect the eluent using microcentrifuge tube.
11. Repeat step 9 & 10 for 10 times.
12. Assay protein concentration and combine the fractions containing sufficient amount of IgG.
Binding buffer: 0.05 M sodium borate, 0.15 M sodium chloride pH 8.0
Elution buffer: 0.1 M citric acid, pH 2.75
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a 50% slurry in 20% ethanol/H₂O; >5 mg Protein A/G/L per ml of sepharose beads.
- Handling Advice
- Do not freeze!
- 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months