- hPL Research Grade is a forward-looking xeno-free cell culture supplement based on human Platelets. The product is formulated to offer a comparably growth-promoting, but xeno-free solution to Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS).
- hPL Research Grade is derived from human platelets collected from healthy donors at EMA-licensed (European Medicines Agency) blood centers.
- hPL Research Grade is manufactured from platelet units obtained from healthy blood donors who have been tested and found negative for Anti-HIV-1/2, Anti-HCV, Anti-HBc, HBs-Ag, HBV-NAT, HCV-NAT, HIV-1-NAT, Treponema pallidum and Syphilis.
- hPL Research Grade provides consistent trial results without the need of batch testing. The cellular growth performance is comparable to FBS-supplemented cell cultures. Consequently, hPL Research Grade enables a simple switch to animal serum-free cell culture conditions.
- Each batch of hPL Research Grade is produced from large pools of platelet units to minimize batch-to-batch variability.