Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Superfamily, Member 4 (TNFRSF4) ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
TNFRSF4 Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 62.5-4000 pg/mL Plasma
Catalog No. ABIN3045583
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 62.5-4000 pg/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 62.5 pg/mL
- Quantitative measurement of OX40 in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, culture supernatants and other biological fluids.
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Serum, Tissue Samples
- Analytical Method
- 37.5 pg/mL
- This OX40 ELISA kit is a sandwich ELISA assay for the quantitative measurement of human OX40 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. The density of color is proportional to the amount of OX40 captured from the samples.
Features and Benefits: Easy, convenient and time-saving method to measure the level of OX40 in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, culture supernatants and other biological fluids. Detection Range: 62.5 - 4000 pg/mL Sensitivity: < 37.5 pg/mL
- Microplate: 96 wells
Sample / Standard dilution buffer
Biotin- detection antibody (Concentrated)
Antibody dilution buffer
HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC)
SABC dilution buffer
Wash buffer (25X)
- Application Notes
- quantitative measurement of OX40 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, culture supernatants and other biological fluids.
Further details regarding sample type: Human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, culture supernatants and other biological fluids.
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- OX40/CD134 (TNFRSF4 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- OX40 is a receptor for TNFSF4/OX40L/GP34. It is a costimulatory molecule implicated in long-term T-cell immunity.
- Production of Molecular Mediator of Immune Response, Cancer Immune Checkpoints
You are here: