HES1 ELISA Kit (Hes Family bHLH Transcription Factor 1) ELISA Kit
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 78.125-5000 pg/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 78.125 pg/mL
- The kit is a sandwich enzyme immunoassay for in vitro quantitative measurement of HES1 in human serum, plasma and other biological fluids
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Serum
- Analytical Method
- This kit recognizes natural and recombinantHumanHES1. No significant cross-reactivity or interference between HumanHES1 and analogues was observed. Note: Limited by existing techniques, cross reaction may still exist, as it is impossible for us to complete the cross-reactivity detection between HumanHES1 and all the analogues.
- 46.875 pg/mL
- Micro ELISA Plate
Concentrated Biotinylated Detection Ab
Concentrated HRP Conjugate
Reference Standard & Sample Diluent
Biotinylated Detection Ab Diluent
HRP Conjugate Diluent
Concentrated Wash Buffer (25×)
Certificate of Analysis
- Material not included
- Microplate reader with 450nm wavelength filter
High-precision transferpettor, EP tubes and disposable pipette tips
Deionized or distilled water
Loading slot for Wash Buffer
- Alternative Name
- Transcription factor HES-1 (HES1) (HES1 ELISA Kit Abstract)
Information on standard material:
The formulation of the standard is 0.01 M PBS. The standard contains additives (1 % BSA).
Information on reagents:
Reagents include 1 M SO2. Azide, thimerosal, 2-mercaptoethanol (2-ME) or any other poisonous materials are not used.
Information on antibodies:
The provided antibodies and their host vary in different kits. All antibodies are affinity purified
The sensitivity of this assay, or Lower Limit of Detection (LLD) was defined as the lowest protein concentration that could be differentiated from zero. It was determined by adding two standard deviations to the mean optical density value of twenty zero standard replicates and calculating the corresponding concentration.
- Sample Volume
- 100 µL
- This ELISA kit uses Sandwich-ELISA as the method. The micro ELISA plate provided in this kit has been pre-coated with an antibody specific to HES1. Standards or samples are added to the appropriate micro ELISA plate wells and combined with the specific antibody. Then a biotinylated detection antibody specific for HES1and Avidin-Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) conjugate is added to each micro plate well successively and incubated. Free components are washed away. The substrate solution is added to each well. Only those wells that contain HES1, biotinylated detection antibody and Avidin-HRP conjugate will appear blue in color. The enzyme-substrate reaction is terminated by the addition of a sulphuric acid solution and the color turns yellow. The optical density (OD) is measured spectrophotometrically at a wavelength of 450 nm ± 2 nm. The OD value is proportional to the concentration of HES1.You can calculate the concentration of HES1in the samples by comparing the OD of the samples to the standard curve. 6th Edition, revised in June, 2015 www.elabscience.com 4
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- All the reagents in the kit should be stored according to the labels on vials. Unused wells should be returned to the foil pouch with the desiccant pack and resealed along entire edge of zip-seal. Substrate Reagent shouldn't be kept at -20 °C (Check!). Exposure of reagents to strong light should be avoided in the process of incubation and storage. All the taps of reagents should be tightened to prevent evaporation and microbial contamination. If not to store reagents according to above suggestions, erroneous results may occur.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- The unopened kit can be stored at 4℃ for 1 month. If the kit is not used within 1 month, store the items separately according to the conditions since the kit is received.