CD52 ELISA Kit (CD52 Molecule) ELISA Kit
CD52 Reactivity: Human Colorimetric Sandwich ELISA 0.312 ng/mL - 20 ng/mL Plasma
Catalog No. ABIN5708571
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Sandwich ELISA
- Detection Range
- 0.312 ng/mL - 20 ng/mL
- Minimum Detection Limit
- 0.312 ng/mL
- Quantitative measurement of CD52 in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Tissue Samples
- Analytical Method
- < 0.188 ng/mL
- This CD52 ELISA kit is a sandwich ELISA assay for the quantitative measurement of CD52 in human serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. The density of color is proportional to the amount of CD52 captured from the samples.
Features and Benefits: Easy, convenient and time-saving method to measure the level of CD52 in serum, plasma, tissue homogenates, culture supernatants and other biological fluids. Detection Range: 0.312 - 20 ng/mL Sensitivity: < 0.188 ng/mL Assay Precision: Intra-Assay: CV < 8 % , Inter-Assay: CV < 10 % No significant cross-reactivity or interference was observed.
- Micro ELISA Plate
Sample / Standard dilution buffer
Biotin- detection antibody (Concentrated)
Antibody dilution buffer
HRP-Streptavidin Conjugate (SABC)
SABC dilution buffer
Wash buffer (25X)
- Application Notes
- quantitative measurement of CD52 in human serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.
Further details regarding sample type: Serum, plasma, tissue homogenates and other biological fluids.Absorbance (450 nm)
- Assay Precision
- Intra-Assay: CV < 8%, Inter-Assay: CV < 10%
- For Research Use only
- 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- CD52 (CD52 ELISA Kit Abstract)
- CAMPATH-1 antigen (CD52) is a glycoprotein present on the surface of mature lymphocytes, but not on the stem cells from which these lymphocytes were derived. It also is found on monocytes and dendritic cells. CD52 is associated with certain types of lymphoma.
You are here: