SARS-CoV-2 S1 Subunit (RBD) IgG Antibody ELISA Kit ELISA Kit
Reactivity: Human, SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Colorimetric Indirect ELISA Serum
Catalog No. ABIN6952816
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Human, SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Indirect ELISA
- COVID-19 S-Protein S1 Receptor Binding Domain Human Antibody Detection Kit (Indirect ELISA method) for the quantitative measurement of human IgG antibody against SARS-CoV-2 in serum.
- Sample Type
- Analytical Method
- COVID-19 S-Protein (S1RBD) Human IgG ELISA Kit
- SARS-CoV-2 S-protein S1RBD coated 96-well microplate
- Wash Buffer
- Positive Control
- Negative Control
- Biotinylated Anti-Human IgG
- HRP-Streptavidin concentrate
- TMB One-Step Substrate
- Stop Solution
- Assay Diluent
- 5X Sample Diluent
- Material not included
- Distilled or deionized water
- Precision pipettes to deliver 2 μL to 1 μL volumes
- Adjustable 1-25 μL pipettes for reagent preparation
- 100 μL and 1 liter graduated cylinders
- Tubes to prepare standard and sample dilutions
- Absorbent paper
- Microplate reader capable of measuring absorbance at 450nm
- Log-log graph paper or computer and software for ELISA data analysis
- This COVID19 human IgG antibody ELISA kit employs an indirect ELISA method. In this kit, standard 96-well plates (12 strips with 8 wells/strip) are coated with the SARS-CoV-2 S protein, which combines with the corresponding antibody present in a sample and Positive Control which used as calibration curve for normalization purpose. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human IgG antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of COVID19 S protein human IgG antibody bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Assay Procedure
- Prepare all reagents, samples and standards as instructed.
- Add 100 µl positive control or sample to each well. Incubate 1 hour at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared Biotinylated Anti-Human IgG Antibody into each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 μl prepared HRP-Streptavidin solution to each well. Incubate 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 100 µl TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent to each well. Incubate 15 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 50 µl Stop Solution to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
- For Research Use only
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Target Type
You are here: