Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Neutralizing Antibody Titer Serologic Assay kit Kit
ATA Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Colorimetric Plasma Without plate
Catalog No. ABIN6953179
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 5 Business Days
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Competition ELISA
- Antibody Titer Assay (ATA)
- This assay kit employs a competitive ELISA format and uniquely suitable for rapid high-throughput detecting the titer of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody in serum / plasma.
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Serum
- SARS-CoV-2 S protein RBD
- Biotinylated Human ACE2
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody
- Material not included
- ELISA Buffers and plate are sold separately and not included in kit.
- Application Notes
- This kit is useful for serologic test for the titer of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody in serum/plasma in vitro.
- Without plate
- Briefly, we provide you with a biotinylated Human ACE2 protein, a SARS-CoV-2 S protein RBD protein, an Anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody (human IgG1) (as method verified Reference), and Streptavidin-HRP reagent.
Your experiment will include 4 simple steps:
- Coat the plate with SARS-CoV-2 S protein RBD.
- Add 50 µL biotinylated human ACE2 to coated plate.
- Add the reference in kit or your samples in serum or plasma of interest.
- Add Streptavidin-HRP followed by TMB or other colorimetric HRP substrate.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- RT,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon receipt, please store all items at -70°C.After reconstitution, the stock solution should be kept at -70°C.
It is recommended not to freeze thaw more than 3 times.
No activity loss is observed after storage at:
- Room temperature (RT) for 1 month in lyophilized state
- -20°C for 1 year in lyophilized state
- -70°C for 6 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Target Name (Antigen)
- Alternative Name
- Target Type
- The newly identified 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) has posed a serious threat to human health, and it spreads quickly. It is helpful to develop the Anti SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody titer serologic assay kit to test the protective neutralizing antibody level in serum.
You are here: