Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Antibody IgG Titer Serologic Assay kit (S protein trimer) Kit
ATA Reactivity: SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) Colorimetric Plasma
Catalog No. ABIN6953180
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Will be delivered in 5 Business Days
- SARS Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2)
- Detection Method
- Method Type
- Indirect ELISA
- Antibody Titer Assay (ATA)
- This assay kit employs a standard indirect-ELISA format, providing a rapid detection of anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG in serum by SARS-CoV-2 S Protein.
- Sample Type
- Plasma, Serum
- High-bind Plate (96 tests)
- SARS-CoV-2 S protein
- Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Antibody (Control, IgG)
- HRP-Anti-Human IgG
- Blocking / Dilution Buffer
- Application Notes
- This kit is developed for serologic test for IgG titer of Anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody in serum/plasma in vitro.
- The kit consists of High-bind Plate, S Protein, an Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Antibody (Control, IgG), an HRP-Anti-Human IgG secondary antibody and Blocking/Dilution buffer.
Your experiment will include 6 simple steps:
- Coat the plate with SARS-CoV-2 S Protein.
- Wash the plate with universal ELISA buffer and block the plate with the blocking buffer.
- Add your sample to the plate, take the Anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody as Control sample. The samples and Control sample are diluted by Blocking / Dilution Buffer.
- Add a diluted Secondary antibody HRP-Anti-Human IgG to the plate. The Secondary antibody is diluted by Blocking / Dilution Buffer.
- Wash the plate and add TMB or other colorimetric HRP substrate.
- Stop the substrate reaction by add diluted acid. Absorbance (OD) is calculate as the absorbance at 450 nm minus the absorbance at 650 nm to remove background prior to statistical analysis. The OD Value reflects the amount of antibody bound.
- For Research Use only
- Handling Advice
- Please avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- RT,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Upon receipt, please store all items at -70°C.After reconstitution, the stock solution should be kept at -70°C.
It is recommended not to freeze thaw more than 3 times.
No activity loss is observed after storage at:
- Room temperature (RT) for 1 month in lyophilized state
- -20°C for 1 year in lyophilized state
- -70°C for 6 months under sterile conditions after reconstitution.
- Target Name (Antigen)
- Target Type
- The newly identified Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) has posed a serious threat to human health. A rapid and effective assay kit detecting the levels of anti-SARS-CoV-2 in human serum can facilitate research on characterization of antibodies produced in response to SARS-CoV-2 infection.
You are here: