- The Myc-Trap® consists of an antibody fragment coupled to agarose beads.
- It is highly suitable for fast, reliable and efficient one-step immunoprecipitation of Myc-tagged proteins and their interacting factors from cell extracts or organelles.
- The Myc-Trap® recognizes the Myc-tag sequence EQKLISEEDL at the N-terminus, C-terminus, or internal site of the fusion protein.
Learn about pricing, availability and pack sizes for Myc-Trap®
- Immunoprecipitation (IP) / Co-IP
- Mass spectrometry
- Enzyme activity measurements
- ChIP/ RIP analysis
- No heavy & light chains in downstream applications
- High binding affinity and capacity
- Incubation time roughly 30 minutes
Check out available Myc-Trap® products:
Myc-Trap® A (various pack sizes)
Myc-Trap® A Kit (20 tests)