AllerMAbs, uses proprietary knock-in mice to generate Chimeric Human antibodies against common allergens for research and sero-diagnostic use.
- The IgE-mediated adaptive immune precedes clinical symptoms of allergy (sneezing, itching, runny nose, etc.).
- Current standards used for detection & antigenic profiling of the IgE-mediated immune response are composed of mixed serum & plasma from human donors
- This process of collection is labor intensive and expensive, and there is relatively low batch-to-batch consistency and questionable antigen specificity in these samples
- AllerMAbs has pioneered a unique method of generating chimeric human monoclonal IgE antibodies through a proprietary knock-in mouse model & conventional hybridoma technology
- The result is a universally-consistent, well-validated chimeric human IgE antibody with exceptional specificity for individual antigens.
See all AllerMAbs antibodies against allergens like Der P1 (dust mite), Ovalbumin (egg), Papain, and BetV1 (Birch pollen)
We offer a wide range
of high-quality ELISA kits
for various targets and sample types