The RayBio® Immuno-Quantitative ELISA (IQELISA) kit is an innovative assay platform that combines the specificity and ease of use of a sandwich ELISA test with the sensitivity of real-time PCR. Duplication via PCR enhances sensitivity up to 10 times in comparison to a traditional ELISA test. Furthermore only 1/10th of the typical sample volume is required for successful measurements. The IQELISA technology is completely novel, patent pending, and has no equivalent in the market at this time.
RayBio IQELISA™ Kits
- RayBio IQELISA™ PDGFBB ELISA Kit (Platelet Derived Growth Factor BB)
- RayBio IQELISA™ IFNG ELISA Kit (Interferon gamma)
- RayBio IQELISA™ MET ELISA Kit (Met Proto-Oncogene)
- RayBio IQELISA™ VEGF ELISA Kit (Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor)
RayBio® IQELISAs features a sandwich-based format, in which the capture antibody is coated on a 96-well PCR strip plate. Standards, samples, and detection antibody are added and washed off as usual – however, instead of HRP streptavidin, primers and PCR master mix are added to each well (fig. 1). Signal development occurs with your quantitative PCR instrument for cycling and measurement of DNA amplification. The cycle number where amplification is detected is proportional to the amount of affinity detection reagent that bound to captured antigen in each well. The Ct values therefore are inversely proportional to the amount of captured antigen bound to each well.
Confirmation of antibody array data
The RayBio®Immuno Quantitative Enzyme Linked ImumunoSorbent Assay (IQELISA) is suitable for the detection of quantitative protein levels in biological fluids like cell culture supernatant, plasma and serum. Addtionally it can be used for validation of either antibody array results or biomarker discovery studies.
• 10x more sensitive than ELISA
• Reproducible and reliable
• 1/10th the sample volume of an ELISA
• Less unspecific binding
• High resolution
• Pre-coated 96 well plate
• Strip plate format minimizes waste
• Optimized for serum, plasma, urine and cell culture medium