Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1 (AIFM1) (Internal Region) Peptide Peptide
AIFM1 Origin: WB Sodium azide
Catalog No. ABIN1003996
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 15 to 19 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Region
- Internal Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-AIFM1 antibody (Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1) (Internal Region) (ABIN1001809)
- 15 amino acids near the center of human AIF.
- Application Notes
- AIF peptide is used for blocking the antibody activity of AIF antibody. It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37ºC
- For Research Use only
- 200 µg/mL
- Supplied in PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH₂PO₄, 10 mM Na₂HPO₄, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- For products with volumes of 200 μl or less, we recommend gently tapping the vial on a hard surface or briefly centrifuging the vial in a tabletop centrifuge to dislodge any liquid in the container’s cap. The peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, stable for one year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Zamzami, Kroemer: "Condensed matter in cell death." in: Nature, Vol. 401, Issue 6749, pp. 127-8, 1999 (PubMed).
- Zamzami, Kroemer: "Condensed matter in cell death." in: Nature, Vol. 401, Issue 6749, pp. 127-8, 1999 (PubMed).
- Protein Name
You are here: