Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1 (AIFM1) (N-Term) Peptide Peptide
AIFM1 WB Sodium azide
Catalog No. ABIN1004075
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 15 to 19 Business Days
- Protein Region
- Western Blotting (WB)
- Blocked Antibody
- anti-AIFM1 antibody (Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1) (N-Term) (ABIN1001808)
- 14 amino amino terminus of human AIF.
- Application Notes
- AIF peptide is used for blocking the antibody activity of AIF antibody. It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 min at 37ºC
- For Research Use only
- 200 µg/mL
- Supplied in PBS pH 7.2 (10 mM NaH₂PO₄, 10 mM Na₂HPO₄, 130 mM NaCl) containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin and 0.02% sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- For products with volumes of 200 μl or less, we recommend gently tapping the vial on a hard surface or briefly centrifuging the vial in a tabletop centrifuge to dislodge any liquid in the container’s cap. The peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, stable for one year.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Yu, Boone, Delaney, Hawkins, Kelley, Ramakrishnan, McCabe, Qiu, Kornuc, Xia, Guo, Stolina, Boyle, Sarosi, Hsu, Senaldi, Theill: "APRIL and TALL-I and receptors BCMA and TACI: system for regulating humoral immunity." in: Nature immunology, Vol. 1, Issue 3, pp. 252-6, 2001 (PubMed).
Kelly, Manos, Jensen, Nadauld, Jones: "APRIL/TRDL-1, a tumor necrosis factor-like ligand, stimulates cell death." in: Cancer research, Vol. 60, Issue 4, pp. 1021-7, 2000 (PubMed).
- Yu, Boone, Delaney, Hawkins, Kelley, Ramakrishnan, McCabe, Qiu, Kornuc, Xia, Guo, Stolina, Boyle, Sarosi, Hsu, Senaldi, Theill: "APRIL and TALL-I and receptors BCMA and TACI: system for regulating humoral immunity." in: Nature immunology, Vol. 1, Issue 3, pp. 252-6, 2001 (PubMed).
- AIF, CMTX4, COWCK, COXPD6, PDCD8, CG7263, DmAIF, Dmel\\CG7263, GB16024, DDBDRAFT_0187853, DDBDRAFT_0191137, DDB_0187853, DDB_0191137, aif, pdcd8, AIFM1, PCD8, AIFsh2, Hq, Pdcd8, mAIF, Aif, zgc:91994, apoptosis inducing factor mitochondria associated 1, allograft inflammatory factor 1, Apoptosis inducing factor, apoptosis-inducing factor 1, mitochondrial, apoptosis inducing factor, apoptosis inducing factor, mitochondria associated 1, apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated, 1, apoptosis-inducing factor, mitochondrion-associated 1, AIFM1, AIF1, AIF, LOC412212, aif, aifm1, Aifm1
You are here: