Apoptosis-Inducing Factor, Mitochondrion-Associated, 1 (AIFM1) Peptide Peptide
AIFM1 Origin: Mammalian Source: Synthetic BP, IHC, WB
Catalog No. ABIN938567
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 9 to 11 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Peptide Type
- Blocking Peptide (BP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- GAYAYKTMKE DEKRYNERIS GLGLTPEQKQ KKAALSASEG EEVPQDKAPS
- A synthetic peptide for use as a blocking control in assays to test for specificity of PDCD8 antibody,
Alternative Names: PDCD8 control peptide, PDCD8 antibody Blocking Peptide, Anti-PDCD8 Blocking PeptideRP3-438D16.2 Blocking Peptide, AIF Blocking Peptide, MGC111425 Blocking Peptide, PDCD8, PDCD-8, PDCD 8, PDCD-8 Blocking Peptide, PDCD 8 Blocking Peptide
- Application Notes
- Optimal conditions should be determined by the investigator
- For Research Use only
- Add 100 µL of distilled water for a final peptide concentration is 1 mg/mL.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C long term.
- Protein Name
- AIFM1 (PDCD8) is a flavoprotein essential for nuclear disassembly in apoptotic cells that is found in the mitochondrial intermembrane space in healthy cells. Induction of apoptosis results in the translocation of this protein to the nucleus where it effects chromosome condensation and fragmentation. In addition, AIFM1 induces mitochondria to release the apoptogenic proteins cytochrome c and caspase-9.
- Molecular Weight
- 66 kDa
You are here: