High Mobility Group Nucleosome Binding Domain 5 (HMGN5) (AA 1-282) protein (GST tag) Protein
HMGN5 Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1313058
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-282
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This HMGN5 protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- MPKRKAAGQG DMRQEPKRRS ARLSAMLVPV TPEVKPKRTS SSRKMKTKSD MMEENIDTSA QAVAETKQEA VVEEDYNENA KNGEAKITEA PASEKEIVEV KEENIEDATE KGGEKKEAVA AEVKNEEEDQ KEDEEDQNEE KGEAGKEDKD EKGEEDGKED KNGNEKGEDA KEKEDGKKGE DGKGNGEDGK EKGEDEKEEE DRKETGDGKE NEDGKEKGDK KEGKDVKVKE DEKEREDGKE DEGGNEEEAG KEKEDLKEEE EGKEEDEIKE DDGKKEEPQS IV
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- NBP-45, NSBP1, Hmgn5, Hmgn5l1, Nsbp1, GARP45, high mobility group nucleosome binding domain 5, high mobility group nucleosome binding domain 5B, high-mobility group nucleosome binding domain 5, HMGN5, Hmgn5b, Hmgn5
- Full Gene Name: nucleosomal binding protein 1
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_110390, NM_030763
You are here: