Osteoclast Associated Receptor (OSCAR) (AA 175-254) protein (GST tag) Protein
OSCAR Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1313704
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 175-254
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This OSCAR protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- TLLGARAPGT YSCYYHTPSA PYVLSQRSEV LVISWEGEGP EARPASSAPG MQAPGPPPSD PGAQAPSLSS FRPRGLVLQP
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- OSCAR, mOSCAR-M3, mOSCAR, mOSCAR-M1, mOSCAR-M2, PIGR3, PIgR-3, RGD1559897, osteoclast associated, immunoglobulin-like receptor, osteoclast-associated immunoglobulin-like receptor, osteoclast associated receptor, OSCAR, LOC748876, Oscar
- Full Gene Name: osteoclast associated, immunoglobulin-like receptor
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_996553, NM_206817
You are here: