Protein Phosphatase 1, Regulatory Subunit 16A (PPP1R16A) (AA 429-528) protein (GST tag) Protein
PPP1R16A Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1315966
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 429-528
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- GST tag
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- DRSVSYQLSP LDSTTPHTLV HDKAHHTLAD LKRQRAAAKL QRPPPEGPES PETAEPGLPG DTVTPQPDCG FRAGGDPPLL KLTAPAVEAP VERRPCCLLM
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- 2900084E10Rik, Mypt3, R75527, MYPT3, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 16A, protein phosphatase 1 regulatory subunit 16A, protein phosphatase 1, regulatory subunit 16A, Ppp1r16a, PPP1R16A
- Full Gene Name: protein phosphatase 1, regulatory (inhibitor) subunit 16A
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_116291, NM_032902
You are here: