Ribosomal Modification Protein RimK-Like Family Member A (RIMKLA) (AA 1-350) protein (GST tag) Protein
RIMKLA Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1318075
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-350
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- GST tag
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- MDQIAVTIVG GHLGLQLNQK ALTTFPDVVL VRVPTPSVQS DSDITVLRHL EKLGCRLVNR PQSILNCINK FWTFQELAGH GVPMPDTFSY GGHEDFSKMI DEAEPLGYPV VVKSTRGHRG KAVFLARDKH HLSDICHLIR HDVPYLFQKY VKESHGKDIR VVVVGGQVIG SMLRCSTDGR MQSNCSLGGV GVKCPLTEQG KQLAIQVSNI LGMDFCGIDL LIMDDGSFVV CEANANVGFL AFDQACNLDV GGIIADYTMS LLPNRQTGKM AVLPGLSSPR EKNEPDGCAS AQGVAESVYT INSGSTSSES EPELGEIRDS SASTMGAPPS MLPEPGYNIN NRIASELKLK
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- FAM80A, NAAGS, NAAGS-II, B930030J24, Rimk, RGD1306880, ribosomal modification protein rimK like family member A, ribosomal modification protein rimK-like family member A, RIMKLA, Rimkla
- Full Gene Name: ribosomal modification protein rimK-like family member A
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_775913, NM_173642
You are here: