S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) (AA 1-92) protein (GST tag) Protein
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-92
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This S100A12 protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- MTKLEEHLEG IVNIFHQYSV RKGHFDTLSK GELKQLLTKE LANTIKNIKD KAVIDEIFQG LDANQDEQVD FQEFISLVAI ALKAAHYHTH KE
S100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) (AA 2-92) protein (His tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: Escherichia coli (E. coli) Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBS100 Calcium Binding Protein A12 (S100A12) protein (Myc-DYKDDDDK Tag) Protein
S100A12 Origin: Human Source: HEK-293 Cells Recombinant > 80 % as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining AbP, Func, PI, STD
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- CAAF1, CAGC, CGRP, ENRAGE, MRP-6, MRP6, p6, CO-AG, EN-RAGE, S100 calcium binding protein A12, protein S100-A12, S100A12, LOC101103771
Full Gene Name: S100 calcium binding protein A12
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_005612, NM_005621
- Toll-Like Receptors Cascades