Splicing Regulatory Glutamine/lysine-Rich Protein 1 (SREK1) (AA 443-508) protein (GST tag) Protein
SREK1 Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1319743
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 443-508
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- GST tag
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- NDRDGKEKLE KNSTSLKEKE HNKEPDSSVS KEVDDKDAPR TEENKIQHNG NCQLNEENLS TKTEAV
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- SFRS12, SRrp508, SRrp86, Sfrs12, Srrp86, Srsf12, 8430401B01, AI450757, AI462342, zgc:100974, splicing regulatory glutamic acid and lysine rich protein 1, splicing regulatory glutamine/lysine-rich protein 1, SREK1, Srek1, srek1
- Full Gene Name: splicing factor, arginine/serine-rich 12
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_631907, NM_139168
You are here: