ST6 (Alpha-N-Acetyl-Neuraminyl-2,3-beta-Galactosyl-1,3)-N-Acetylgalactosaminide alpha-2,6-Sialyltransferase 6 (ST6GALNAC6) (AA 91-182) protein (GST tag) Protein
ST6GALNAC6 Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1321516
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $22.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 91-182
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This ST6GALNAC6 protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- GYVPILGNKT LPSRCHQCVI VSSSSHLLGT KLGPEIERAE CTIRMNDAPT TGYSADVGNK TTYRVVAHSS VFRVLRRPQE FVNRTPETVF IF
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
You are here: