STEAP Family Member 2, Metalloreductase (STEAP2) (AA 2-100) protein (GST tag) Protein
STEAP2 Origin: Human Source: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WB
Catalog No. ABIN1321628
Plus shipping costs $45.00 and $24.00 dry ice
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 12 Business Days
- Protein Name
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 2-100
- Wheat germ
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This STEAP2 protein is labelled with GST tag.
- Affinity Purification (AP), Antibody Array (AA), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- ESISMMGSPK SLSETVLPNG INGIKDARKV TVGVIGSGDF AKSLTIRLIR CGYHVVIGSR NPKFASEFFP HVVDVTHHED ALTKTNIIFV AIHREHYTS
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
Preparation method: in vitro, wheat germ expression system
Product Quality tested by: 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
- For Research Use only
- 50 mM Tris-HCI, 10 mM reduced Glutathione, pH =8.0 in the elution buffer.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- -80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -80 °C. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Expiry Date
- 3 months
- Protein Name
- 4921538B17Rik, AI930049, AW045895, IPCA-1, IPCA1, PCANAP1, STAMP1, STMP, PUMPCn, six transmembrane epithelial antigen of prostate 2, STEAP2 metalloreductase, Steap2, STEAP2
- Full Gene Name: six transmembrane epithelial antigen of the prostate 2
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- NP_694544, NM_152999
- Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis
You are here: