HOXA3 Protein (AA 1-413) (His tag)
- Target See all HOXA3 Proteins
- HOXA3 (Homeobox A3 (HOXA3))
- Protein Type
- Protein Characteristics
- AA 1-413
- Purification tag / Conjugate
- This HOXA3 protein is labelled with His tag.
- MQKATYYDSS AIYGAYPYQG ANGFTYNASQ QQYPPSSSLV ETEYHRPACS LQSPGSAVSH HKANDISESC MRTLPSQPLQ PPGLTDPQAP PQPPPAPQAQ PPPPSSASPS QNASSNPAPA NSTKSPALNS PTVSKQIFPW MKESRQNTKQ KNSSSSSGES CAGDKSPPGQ TSSKRARTAY TSAQLVELEK EFHFNRYLCR PRRVEMANLL NLTERQIKIW FQNRRMKYKK DQKGKGMMTS SGGQSPSRSP VPPAAGGYLN SMHSLVNSVP YEPQSPPPFN KPHQNTYGIP ASYTAPLNNC PPPQKRYTGT AAVTPEYDTH PLQGNGYGNP HIQGSPVYVG GNYVETMTNS GPSIFGLTHL SHPPSANMDY SGAGPMGNNH HHGPCDPHPT YTDLTAHHPS QGRIQEAPKL THL
- Gallus gallus (Chicken)
- Please inquire if you are interested in this recombinant protein expressed in E. coli, mammalien cells or by baculovirus infection. Be aware about differences in price and lead time.
- > 90 %
Homeobox A3 (HOXA3) (AA 1-443) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade HOXA3 Origin: Human Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBHomeobox A3 (HOXA3) (AA 1-443) protein (His tag)
Crystallography grade HOXA3 Origin: Mouse Host: Insect Cells Recombinant >95 % as determined by SDS PAGE, Size Exclusion Chromatography and Western Blot. Crys, ELISA, SDS, WBHomeobox A3 (HOXA3) (AA 1-77) protein (GST tag)
HOXA3 Origin: Human Host: Wheat germ Recombinant AP, AA, ELISA, WBHomeobox A3 (HOXA3) (AA 1-410) protein (His tag)
HOXA3 Origin: Heterodontus francisci Host: Yeast Recombinant > 90 % ELISAHomeobox A3 (HOXA3) (AA 1-410) protein (His tag)
HOXA3 Origin: Zebrafish (Danio rerio) Host: Yeast Recombinant > 90 % ELISAHomeobox A3 (HOXA3) (AA 1-417) protein (His tag)
HOXA3 Origin: Takifugu rubripes Host: Yeast Recombinant > 90 % ELISA
The yeast protein expression system is the most economical and efficient eukaryotic system for secretion and intracellular expression. A protein expressed by the mammalian cell system is of very high-quality and close to the natural protein. But the low expression level, the high cost of medium and the culture conditions restrict the promotion of mammalian cell expression systems. The yeast protein expression system serve as a eukaryotic system integrate the advantages of the mammalian cell expression system. A protein expressed by yeast system could be modificated such as glycosylation, acylation, phosphorylation and so on to ensure the native protein conformation. It can be used to produce protein material with high added value that is very close to the natural protein. Our proteins produced by yeast expression system has been used as raw materials for downstream preparation of monoclonal antibodies.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2-2 mg/mL
- Tris-based buffer, 50 % glycerol
- Handling Advice
- Repeated freezing and thawing is not recommended. Store working aliquots at 4 °C for up to one week
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C, for extended storage, conserve at -20 °C or -80 °C.
- HOXA3 (Homeobox A3 (HOXA3))
- Alternative Name
- Homeobox protein Hox-A3 (HOXA3) (HOXA3 Products)
- HOX1 Protein, HOX1E Protein, Hox-1.5 Protein, Mo-10 Protein, cb332 Protein, fa10d03 Protein, hoxa3 Protein, wu:fa10d03 Protein, hox1e Protein, hoxa-3 Protein, hoxa3a Protein, MGC52707 Protein, HOXA3 Protein, hox1 Protein, RGD1561431 Protein, HoxA3a Protein, homeobox A3 Protein, homeobox A3a Protein, homeobox A3 S homeolog Protein, HOXA3 Protein, Hoxa3 Protein, hoxa3a Protein, hoxa3.S Protein, hoxa3 Protein
Recommended name: Homeobox protein Hox-A3.
Alternative name(s): Homeobox protein Hox-D3